Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Dream is Alive!

I have been contemplating starting my very own motorcycle blog for a long time, literally years.  I don't know why I never mustard up the courage to move forward with it, let's call it "time" so I can save a little face.  Being a motorcycle enthusiast (a.k.a. nut) I spend what little spare time I have away from working and raising a family on my motorcycle passion.  This includes anything from attending the occasional bike night to reading one of my many motorcycle related periodicals to searching on the internet for, well, anything motorcycle related.  I came to the conclusion a long time ago that I need an outlet to pour my thoughts and ideas into.  Here it is, alas, an outlet for my passion.  I don't know where this will go or where it will take me but like many a roadtrips I hope to enjoy where I end up.  My goal here, in addition to being an outlet for me, is to share what I have with any like-minded individuals that also want to share or just hear me rant.  Either way; it has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment